Prof. Dr. Jan H. Schumann is the holder of the Chair of Marketing and Innovation since 2012. His main research interests cover topics in the areas of online marketing, technology and innovation marketing, management of customer relations, international marketing, and service pricing.
Studentsare provided with a wide range of introductory and advanced courses. We focus on a well-founded quantitative and qualitative methodological education to ensure a challenging preparation for a professional career in practice and research.
- 07/2019 Emerging Service Scholar Award der AMA SERVSIG
awarded to Prof. Dr. Schumann during the Frontiers in Service-Conference, Singapore
- 07/2019 Journal of Service Research „Best Article“ Award Finalist
- 05/2017 Finalist for best IJRM Paper in 2016
- Journal of Service Research (VHB3: A):
How Consumers Assess Free E-Services: The Role of Benefit-Inflation and Cost-Deflation Effects.
- International Journal of Research in Marketing
Mapping the customer journey: Lessons learned from graph-based online attribution modeling.
- Journal of Marketing Schumann (VHB3: A+):
Targeted Online Advertising: Using Reciprocity Appeals to Increase Acceptance Among Users of Free Web Services.
Tel.: +49 851 509-2421
Fax: +49 851 509-2422
Monday to Thursday 8:00 - 12:00, Friday 8:00 - 11:00