A double degree program is the admission of two different courses of study, each with independent degrees (e.g. bachelor's degree and state examination).
In principle, an application for double studies (German) is sufficient, provided that you want to take up an admission-free course of studies in addition and that you have the required qualification. The application for admission to a double degree program can only be submitted for a subsequent semester; at the earliest when you are re-registered for the subsequent semester and at the latest before the start of the corresponding semester.
Only if the following criteria apply to you are you eligible to be assigned a thesis by the Dean of Studies:
1. you have already applied unsuccessfully to five different chairs to supervise your thesis.
2. your academic progress requires you to write your thesis immediately.
In this case, please note:
- Assignments from the Dean of Graduate Studies will only be made once or twice per semester.
- Send us a cover letter describing which department chairs you have already applied to unsuccessfully, as well as your grade transcript and resume.
In the meantime, be sure to continue applying on your own. In doing so, also contact chairs that are not among your favorites. An application that you successfully complete yourself is definitely preferable to an assignment by the Dean of Studies (please inform us immediately).
The Programme Coordination of the School of Business, Economics and Information Systems serves as the organizational interface between students, faculty, and administration of the Faculty and the University.
- Our office hours currently take place after registration via Zoom.
- For the latest information on the current situation, please visit https://www.uni-passau.de/en/coronavirus/ as well as the "Announcements" section on Stud-IP.
- Marketing and Communication
- Student Communication
- General student counseling (not subject-specific)
- Marketing and information events
- Study program management
- Creation of new and revision of existing study and examination regulations including export agreements
- Management of seminar place allocation
- Recognition procedure for achievements prior to enrollment at the University of Passau
- Application procedure M.Sc. BA
- Room planning
- Quality Management Teaching and Studies
- System accreditation
- Management of the module catalog (coordination with the CMS project and system accreditation)
- Interface to the Examination Office (creation of courses, ECTS list, room table, coordination of decentralized examination organization)
- Management of international affairs
- Learning Agreements
- M.Sc. IEB