Our chair takes each term care of theses. Thematically oriented topics of the final work on the current research priorities of the Department. Own proposals are welcome to be incorporated. Due to the limited service capacity is selected according to performance criteria and based on the quality of the submitted documents.
We mainly supervise students from the degree programmes B.Sc. Business Administration and Economics, M.Sc. Business Administration and B.A./M.A. Cultural Industries. In individual cases, students from other degree programmes are also supervised in consultation with the respective examination board. The students themselves are responsible for initiating and coordinating these consultations.
In the final paper, students should ask their ability to independently and careful editing of a scientific question to the test. Here are the leading scientific theories and empirical methods are used.
The next application deadline is on July 19, 2023 at 12pm. We will notify all candidates the following week by email about our decision. The next application deadline after that is on October 18, 2023.
To apply, please:
- Fill out the following form: form
- Upload the following as one PDF-file to
- Letter of motivation
- HISQIS grade overview
- Information about about the process of recording and performing a Bachelor's or Master's Thesis
- Research topics of the Chair of Organisation, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship
- Guidelines for the creation of a scientific work at the Chair of Organisation, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship
- Information for Bachelor and Master colloquium
Please note: You find the password to open the documents posted on the "bulletin board of the Chair" (1st floor WIWI).