We issue letters of recommendation for applications in academic environments only if these are directed towards a certain adressee. We will not issue letters of recommendation which are kept general.
Requirement for a letter of recommendation is that you successfully completed at least two courses at the Chair of Marketing and Services with grade "good" (course average of 2.3 or better).
We require the following documents for the issuing of a letter of recommendation:
- letter of motivation, which includes the motivation for your application and a justification of why you consider yourself to be a suitable candidate.
- indication of completed courses at the Chair, including grade.
- current overview of grades (HisQis-printout) (final grade certificates if necessary)
- indicative CV (working references if necessary)
- address of the organisation you are applying for
- requirements regarding the letter of recommendation – as recommendations are demanded in varying forms by the different institutions, it is your responsibility to inform us about the corresponding requirements.
If you meet the requirements as mentioned above, please send your complete documents to: Alisa.Keller@uni-passau.de
After that we will arrange an appointment for a personal interview with you. In this interview you should be prepared to explain your motivation for the application and to demonstrate your qualification. Please do consider that impressions from this interview are no full replacement of indicative test results or written/oral contributions during courses at the Chair of Marketing and Services.
Please allow for at least four weeks from the point of handing in the documents to the completion of the letter of recommendation.
In case of questions please contact: Eileen.Dauti@uni-passau.de