Since the summer semester of 2018, the University of Passau offers two interdisciplinary English-language certificate programmes. Students of all faculties can apply to the Entrepreneurial Pathfinder and the 'Honours Degree' in Entrepreneurship. With the Legal Pathfinder, we have a separate German-language certificate programme for law students, that are interested in legal issues associated with entrepreneurship and start-ups. The ‘Certificate Programmes in Entrepreneurship’ are part of PATEC – Passau the Entrepreneurial Campus.
- Prof. Dr. Carolin Häussler (Chair of Organisation, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Granitzer (Chair of Data Science)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas König (Chair of Strategic Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship)
- Prof. Dr. Kai von Lewinski (Chair of Public Law, Media Law and Information Law)
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Mayr (Chair of Psychology and Human-Machine Interaction)
- Prof. Dr. Jan Schumann (Chair of Marketing and Innovation)
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Totzek (Chair of Marketing and Services)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Pfeifer (Honorary Professor)
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Barmeyer (Chair of Intercultural Communication)
- Prof. Dr. Suleika Bort (Chair of International Management and Social Entrepreneurship)
- Dr. Günther Hribek (Managing Director of the Transfer Centre)
- Dr. Annekatrin Meißner (Managing Director of the Institute for Applied Ethics)
The expansion of the existing Digital Technology and Entrepreneurship (DTE) programme structures is kindly supported by the “German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action” as part of the programme EXIST-potentials.
The continuation of the existing Digital Technology and Entrepreneurship (DTE) programme structures is kindly supported by "The Bavarian Employers’ Associations for the Metalworking and Electrical Industries“ bayme vbm.