Our chair is your contact for the recognition of study achievements abroad in the field of International Economics.
There are 2 possibilities of recognition:
1. The content of the course offered at the foreign university essentially corresponds to the course offered at the chair → Recognition as an equivalent course in Passau.
2. The content of the course offered at the foreign university matches the range of courses offered in Passau and corresponds to the Passau quality standard → Recognition as an additional course.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to apply for the Learning Agreement before your stay abroad, as subsequent recognition cannot be guaranteed. Please allow two weeks for processing.
- Download the Learning Agreement form
- Fill in on the computer or handwritten in legible block letters
- Enclose detailed information on the course content and the examination modalities in German or English. (If you only have information in another language, please submit a translation prepared by you in addition to the original description.)
- Submit to the chair secretariat by email (Kathrin.Wunner@uni-passau.de)
Notice: A separate form is required for each course to be credited. Unfortunately, we cannot process incomplete applications.
- We review the creditability of the foreign courses
- We will then inform you of the desicion by email.
- Afterwards, we will return the signed Learning Agreement to you by email.
Submit the Learning Agreement together with the "Transcript of Records" obtained abroad (original version with stamp and signature) to the Dean's Office (Room WIWI 109) for the final grade conversion.
After the sucessful conversion, submit your complete documents to the examination office for the creation of your overall Learning Agreement.