It is one of the biggest challenges for entrepreneurs and professionals to communicate ideas, recommendations, or whole business models in a way listeners understand and remember it. Key factors for a successful presentation or pitch are a convincing story and a communication style that fits your target group – may it be investors, coaches, bosses, colleagues, customers, or others.
When? June 21st, June 23rd (3,5h each) from 6.00 pm – 9.30 pm
Where? Virtual at the University of Passau
In this workshop, you will learn…
- How to convince your audience of your idea or concept.
- How to develop a suitable presentation structure according to your target group.
- How to target your audience’s emotions and make your presentation effective and sticky.
- How to visualize complex issues and create self-explanatory slides.
- How to present powerfully with voice and embodiment.
Are you interested?
Sign up for this event on Stud.IP under the workshop “How to pitch: Communicate your idea convincingly!” until June 20th, 2021 (number of participants limited to 30).
Link to Stud.IP (you need to be logged in): https://studip.uni-passau.de/studip/dispatch.php/course/details?sem_id=756126f0bd2f267865fa5a59e4c35f7f&again=yes