- Despite the COVID-19 pandemic you can always reach us by writing an email to email@example.com. We will try to process your request as soon as possible. You can also call us mondays to fridays between 9am and 12.30pm or make an appointment to discuss your concerns on the spot.
- The Dean's Office will not be open on August 16th and 17th.
- Please note that during the lecture-free period from 26. - 30.07. as well as from 09. - 20.08.2021 no learning agreements can be processed and grade conversions cannot be carried out! In addition, no doctoral and BaFöG matters can be processed from August 2nd to August 22nd.
- Marketing and Communication
- Student Communication
- General student counseling (not subject-specific)
- Marketing and information events
- Study program management
- Creation of new and revision of existing study and examination regulations including export agreements
- Management of seminar place allocation
- Recognition procedure for achievements prior to enrollment at the University of Passau
- Application procedure M.Sc. BA
Mrs. Beck is not available during the lecture-free period from August 9th to August 26th and from September 6th to September 9th!
- Quality Management Teaching and Studies
- System accreditation
- Management of the module catalog (coordination with the CMS project and system accreditation)
- Interface to the Examination Office (creation of courses, ECTS list, room table, coordination of decentralized examination organization)
- Management of international affairs
- Learning Agreements
- M.Sc. IEB
Ms. Barth is not available during the lecture-free period from August 23rd to September 3rd!