- Natural and Field Experiments (35854)
- PhD Seminar Advanced Studies in Finance and Financial Control (31818)
- Micro Development Economics (32400)
- Growth, Inequality and Poverty (32410)
- International Entrepreneurial Management (34091)
- Analyse internationaler (HR)- Management Praktiken mit STATA (34092)
- Publizieren in internationales Journals (34670)
- Computergestützte Statistik (35620)
- The Economics of Corruption (36309)
- Fundamentals of International Trade (37010)
- Advanced Academic Writing in Organization and Administrative Science (II) (38612)
In accordance with §13 (2) no. 1a of the doctoral regulations (as amended), students may request recognition of equivalent modules from the Board of Examiners for Doctoral Awards. Please submit the request form, a copy of your certificate as well as the detailed course descriptors to the Dean’s office of the School of Business, Economics and Information Systems (room WIWI 109). Moreover, the doctoral student should submit a written statement to the effect that the modules under consideration are not or were not part of another examination procedure and have not been recognised for a previous degree.
When requesting a credit transfer, please add a short statement from your supervisor confirming the content of the module or courses in question is equivalent to one or more modules/courses taught as part of the graduate programme of the School of Business, Economics and Information Systems.
Furthermore, students may attend week-long block courses in Advanced Microeconomics, Advanced Macroeconomics, Advanced Econometrics and Specialized Subjects offered by the Bavarian Graduate Programme in Economics (BGPE).
- Quantitative Methoden in Finance (30902)
- Empirical Finance (31802)
- Evaluation of Development Policies (32430)
- Empirische Internationale Managementforschung (34073)
- Strukturgleichungsmodelle in AMOS – Eine anwendungsorientierte Einführung (34670)
- Paneldatenanalyse (35610)
- Computergestützte Statistik: Einführung in R (35620)
- The Empirics of International Trade (37040)
- Theorieentwicklung und Forschungsmethoden in der Wirtschaftsinformatik (37670)