- Future of work
- Online labor platforms
- Green information systems
- Strategic organisational sustainability transformations
Thursday between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Financial planning
- IT Administration
- Research proposals
- Contact person for master lecture "Organizational Behavior"
- Contact person for master lecture "Entwicklung von Managementfähigkeiten"
- Theses Supervisor
Since January 2020
Postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of Management, People and Information
May 2015- December 2019
Research Assistent and Doctoral Candidate at the Chair of Management, People and Information
PhD Thesis: "Working Behavior in the Gig Economy: Social Relationships, Motivations, and Situational Constraints"
2012 - 2015
Master in Business Management with a major in Human Resources and Labour Relations at the University of Würzburg
2009 - 2012
Bachelor in Business Administration at the University of Münster
- Strunk, K. S., Faltermaier, S., Ihl, A., & Fiedler, M. (2022). Antecedents of frustration in crowd work and the moderating role of autonomy. Computers in Human Behavior, 128 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2021.107094
- Knott, M., Strich, F., Strunk, K., Mayer, M. (2022). Uncovering potential barriers of using Initial Coin Offerings to finance artistic projects, Journal of Cultural Economics, (forthcoming).
- Ihl, A., Mayer, A., Strunk, K. (2022). The role of online platforms in facilitating freelancers’ self-leadership in the platform economy. Academy of Management Proceedings (comprised of the 10% best papers submitted; forthcoming), Seattle WA.
- Kranz, J.; Fiedler, M.; Seidler, A.; Strunk, K.; & Ixmeier, A. (2021) "Unexpected Benefits from a Shadow Environmental Management Information System," MIS Quarterly Executive: Vol. 20 : Iss. 3 , Article 6. Available at: https://aisel.aisnet.org/misqe/vol20/iss3/6
- Ihl, A.; Strunk, K.; Fiedler, M. (2020). Interpretations of mindfulness practices in organizations. Organization, (forthcoming)
- Seidler, A.; Henkel, C.; Fiedler, M.; Kranz, J.; Ixmeier, A.; Strunk, K. (2020). Promoting Eco-Sustainable Behavior with Gamification: An Experimental Study on the Alignment of Competing Goals, in: Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), virtual conference India.
- Ihl, A.; Strunk, K.; Fiedler, M. (2020). The mediated effects of social support in professional online communities on crowdworker engagement in micro-task crowdworking. Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 11, December 2020, 106482, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2020.106482
- Mayer, Anne-Sophie; Strunk, Kim; Ihl, Andreas; Fiedler, Marina (2020). Evading Career Barriers in Traditional Work Setttings through Micro-Task Crowdsourcing Arrangements. In: Proceedings of the 28th European Conference of Information Systems (ECIS), Marrakesh (Morocco).
- Wendt, S., Strunk, K. S., Heinze, J., Roider, A.,& Czaczkes, T. (2019). Positive and negative incentive contrasts lead to relative value perception in ants. elife.
- Ihl, Andreas; Strunk, Kim; Fiedler, Marina. (2018). The Influence of Utilitarian and Hedonic Motivation on Success in Crowd Work, Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), San Francisco (CA).
- Strunk, K., Ihl, A., Hasenauer, L., Fiedler, M. (2022). Organizational sustainability transformation through KPIs: A model for sustainability change. Accepted for presentation at the Annual meeting of the Academy of Management (AOM) 2022, Seattle, WA.
- Kiener, S., Strunk, K., Schmidt, K., Fiedler, M. (2022). Sustainability and Digitalization: Behavioral Visibility explaining Organizational Change. Accepted for presentation at the Annual meeting of the Academy of Management (AOM) 2022, Seattle, WA.
- Strunk, K., Kiener, S., Will, A., Ziegltrum, L., & Fiedler, M. (2021). Achieving an organizational sustainability transformation through aggregating micro-level changes [Conference paper]. Accepted for presentation at the Annual meeting of the Academy of Management (AOM) 2021, virtual conference.
- Strunk, Kim (2020): Professional Holding Environments: The Role of Online Communities in Crafting Crowd Work. In: European Academy of Management Conference (EURAM) 2020. Dublin (Ireland).
- Mayer, Anne-Sophie; Strunk, Kim; Ihl, Andreas; Fiedler, Marina (2020). Career Barriers in the Gig Economy. Accepted for presentation at the Annual meeting of the Academy of Management 2020. Vancouver (Canada).
- Strunk, K., Ihl, A., & Fiedler, M. (2019). Situational Constraints and Job Frustration in Platform-Mediated Work. Accepted for presentation at the Annual meeting of the Academy of Management 2019. Boston, MA.