Due to the coronavirus situation, registration forms cannot be handed in personally at the Dean's Office of the School of Business, Economics and Information Systems. Instead, please scan the completed and signed form and send it to email@example.com, indicating on the form whether you wish to sit the regular or special exam.
Students in Passau on a student exchange whose exchange arrangements call for a Transcript of Records and who cannot register for examinations via the HISQIS system should register with the Dean's Office for examinations instead, using the registration form (please see Information for exchange students on registering for examinations).
To register please proceed as follows:
- download the registration form - open with Adobe Acrobat
- fill in the form (for the course titles and course codes see the credit list or Stud.IP). If you wish to sit the special examination for exchange students, indicate 'Sonderprüfung' under 'Anmerkungen'. More information on special examinations for exchange students.
- print out and sign the form.
- finally, hand it in to the Dean's Office, room WIWI 109. Please have your student ID card ready when handing in the registration form.
You cannot register with the School of Business, Economics and Information Systems for examinations set by the Language Centre or one of the other faculties; to register for these, you should get in touch with the relevant unit.
Registration dates for winter semester 2020/2021:
1. December 2020 – 11. January 2021
You may cancel your registration until 11 January 2021.
Your registration will be confirmed by e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, contact the Dean's Office.
For administrative reasons, registrations or cancelings received after 11 January 2021 can not be considered.
Please show your student ID card when handing in the registration form.