A stay abroad offers the optimal opportunity to gain valuable intercultural and international experience in your studies beyond your subject knowledge. In the following we would like to inform you about some of our partner universities and possibilities of a double master.
Students of the School of Business, Economics and Information Systems can study at the approximately 60 partner universities for one or more semesters. The offer, which is open to both Bachelor's and Master's students, includes universities in Asia, Australia and North and South America in addition to European universities. On the pages of the International Office you will find a list of all partner universities with important information about the study program.
In the following, we regularly provide you with short profiles of our partner universities, which should give you a good start in your search for a place to study abroad. In the short profiles you will find general information about the university, studies, contact persons as well as helpful links for in-depth research.
The School of Business, Economics and Information Systems offers attractive dual degree programs:
- Corvinus University Budapest (Hungary): German-Hungarian Double Master in Business Administration
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (USA): M.S. in Engineering Management
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (China): German-Chinese Double Master
- Turku School of Economics (Finland): Double Master Degree in Digital Enterprise Management (DEMA)
- Université de Lorraine, IAE Metz School of Management (France): German-French Double Master in Business Administration and Marketing
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (India):Joint-Doctoral-Degree-Programm, Joint-Masters-Degree-Programm
As part of of the "International Day", interested students have the opportunity to inform themselves about the organization of their stay abroad at a partner university of the School of Business, Economics and Information Sciences. In addition to general information, students receive helpful tips on preparing for and following up their semester abroad. Furthermore, the procedures of the application process are explained in detail and financing possibilities are presented.
For more information, please take a look at the presentation (German) of the past International Day on the topic "Semester Abroad at a Partner University of the Faculty of Economic Sciences".