Lena Murawski graduated in Business Management (M.Sc.) with focus on human resources from Chemnitz University of Technology in 2018. Since April 2019, she works as an External Doctoral Candidate at the Chair of International Management and Social Entrepreneurship. Her current research interests include entrepreneurial orientation with a focus on employee entrepreneurial behavior and gamification. Lena Murawski has gained valuable job experience in Entrepreneurship and Human Resources. During and after her studies she worked in different companies such as KPMG AG, SonarSource GmbH, and OBI GmbH & Co. KG.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- New Ventures
- Murawski, L. (2020). Gamification in human resource management—Status quo and quo vadis. German Journal of Human Resource Management, 1-19. Doi: 10.1177/2397002220961796.
- Murawski, L. & Bort, S. (2021). Growing up but still be entrepreneurial? The entrepreneurial orientation-performance relationship. 81st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management.
- Murawski, L. (2021). Level up entrepreneurial behaviors: A case study on the use of gamification to encourage entrepreneurial acting and thinking. 23rd International Conference on Sustainable Business and Entrepreneurship, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Murawski, L. & Kneisel, E. (2019). Using Gamification for Enhancing Employee’s Motivation on Work and their Striving for Further Training: A Literature Review. 19th Annual Conference of the European Academy of Management, Instituto Universitario de Lisboa.
Best Presentation Award at 23rd International Conference on Sustainable Business and Entrepreneurship