- 11017C1 Global Justice and Business Ethics: Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- 39765 Sustainable Incubation I: Sustainable Business Models
- 39766 Sustainable Incubation II: Measure your Impact
Kevin Koziol graduated in Business Administration (M.Sc.) from the University of Passau in 2020. Since November 2020, he works as Research Associate at the Chair of International Management and Social Entrepreneurship. Moreover, Kevin Koziol is a member of the PATEC project team since September 2021. The objective of the project is to develop a comprehensive offer (e.g., PATEC Sustainability Start-up Hub) for start-up support and to establish a entrepreneurial mindset at the University of Passau.
Kevin Koziol has gained valuable job experience in Sales, Leadership and (agile) Project Management. During and after his studies he worked in different companies such as Peek und Cloppenburg KG and BMW AG.
- Investment Decisions and Gender Stereotypes
- Social Venture Communication