Summer semester 2023
Winter semester 2022/23
Kevin Koziol graduated in Business Administration (M.Sc.) from the University of Passau in 2020. Since November 2020, he works as Research Associate at the Chair of International Management and Social Entrepreneurship. Moreover, Kevin Koziol is a member of the PATEC project team since September 2021, which is supported by EXIST and the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection. The aim of the project is to develop a comprehensive offer for start-up support and to establish an entrepreneurial mindset at the University of Passau. As contact person of the PATEC Sustainability Start-up Hub, Kevin Koziol supports students and (aspiring) founding teams in shaping their company in a future-oriented and sustainable way.
Kevin Koziol has gained valuable job experience in Sales, Leadership and (agile) Project Management. During and after his studies he worked in different companies such as Peek und Cloppenburg KG and BMW AG.
- Gender stereotypes in entrepreneurship
- Investment decisions in early stage ventures
- Development of sustainable business models
- Social venture communication
- Conducting lectures and seminars
- Supervising Bachelor's and Master's theses
- Contact person for letters of recommendations