The Circle of Excellence in Accounting & Controlling (CEAC) is a support network for excellent students that have shown interest into topics related to Management Accounting and Valuation. Every semester, the chair selects the best students who will be supported and connected to interesting companies.
Please note that you cannot apply proactively for the participation.
It is our goal to support outstanding students with interest in the topics of Management Accounting and Control.
- Get to know interesting companies!
- Receive exclusive information and offers for your future development!
- Participate in attractive events of our partner companies and connect with potential employers at an early stage!
- Find exclusive case studies, internships and job offers!
- Prove your distinction during an application process via a membership in the CEAC!
- Get into closer contact with the Chair of Management Accounting and Control!
Being a partner of CEAC, you will have the possibility to build connections to our high-potentials at an early stage:
- Use the access to the best students of the chair of Management Accounting & Control at Passau University
- Inform our top students through our newsletter!
- Present your company exclusively in an individual way! Place your advertisements for job or internship offers!
- Assign Master- or Bachelor-theses to our students in order to cope with topics relevant to your organisation!
- Address current research areas of your company during seminars, workshops, or project studies!
- Offer further education opportunities for students (such rethoric seminars, presentation- or facilitating trainings)!
- Select students that meet your individual requirements!
- Be a sponsor of the chair!
- Donate awards or scholarships for the best thesis!