We regularly announce (twice per semester) new topics for bachelor and master theses. Topics will explicitly focus on the research projects of the Chair of International Management.
We expect your application within 14 days after the announcement of the topics. Please send your application to sekretariat.intmanuni-passau.de. If there are more applications than topics available, we will select appropriate candidates on the basis of the quality of their application.
Selected candidates will receive a notification at the first weekday after the application deadline. These selected candidates have to give a binding confirmation of the acceptance of their topic (as a rule within 2 days) as otherwise the topic will be given to the next candidate on the waiting list.
Students, which choose to write a thesis at the Chair of International Management, are bound to officially register for the thesis within 2 months after the announcement of the topics (i.e. if the announcement takes place on October 2, 2017, official registration for the thesis has to take place until December 2, 2017).
Current thesis topics October 2, 2017
Please find the current topics here in German/English and contact the Chair about the possibility to write your thesis in English if preferred.
- Contact data
- Letter of motivation (approx. 200 words) on the favorite topic (in German or English)
- Indication of a second topic if the first topic is not available any more
- Current HISQIS printout
- Certificate of matriculation
- One-page summary of the „Richtlinien zur Anfertigung wissenschaftlicher Arbeiten“
- Please send all application documents as one pdf document (in the order specified above).
Guide to referencing
- Please adhere to Jungwirth, C., 2012. Richtlinien zur Anfertigung wissenschaftlicher Arbeiten. Universität Passau.
- If you choose to write your thesis in English, you can also refer to the Guide to the Harvard System of Referencing of the Anglia Ruskin University, which is the basis for the "Richtlinien zur Anfertigung wissenschaftlicher Arbeiten".
- Applicants need methodological know-how on how to write a thesis and therefore we highly recommend students to participate in a seminar offered at our Chair or within the study field of "(International) Management and Marketing".
- In order to ensure a high quality of scientific work, we highly recommend you to primarily refer to "excellent" to "good" ranked journals according to the German Academic Association for Business Research (VHB). The quality of the journals can be evaluated according to the "VHB-Zeitschriftenranking".
Previous topics (only in German)
- 03 July 2017
- 03 April 2017
- 09 January 2017
- 04 October 2016
- 01 July 2016
- 01 April 2016
- 11 January 2016
- 01 July 2015
- 01 April 2015
- 07 January 2015
- 01 October 2014
- 01 July 2014
- 01 April 2014
- 07 January 2014
- 01 October 2013
- 01 July 2013
- 02 April 2013
- 07 January 2013
- 01 October 2012
- 02 July 2012
- 02 April 2012
- 09 January 2012
- 04 October 2011
- 01 July 2011
- 01 April 2011
- 07 January 2011
- 01 October 2010
- 01 July 2010
- 01 April 2010
- 07 January 2010
- 01 October 2009
- 01 July 2009
- 01 April 2009
- 07 January 2009
- 01 October 2008
Current topics for download: October 2, 2017
Apply by 9:00 a.m. on October 16, 2017
Room HK14b 229Innstraße 27Phone: +49 851 509 3257
Fax: 0851 509 3252 Loren.Barthuni-passau.de Office hours:
siehe Homepage: www.wiwi.uni-passau.de/internationales-management/lehrstuhlteam/