Chair of Development Economics
Recent research projects
- Research Cluster Cyber<>Spaces
- Unlocking potential: Tackling economic, institutional and social constraints of informal entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa (2009-2012)
- Reducing the social costs of road traffic crashes in India (2009-2014)
- Reconciling Africa’s Growth, Poverty and Inequality Trends - UNU-WIDER’s “Growth and Poverty Project” (GAPP) (2012-2015)
- Interventions for employment creation in micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in low-and middle-income countries. A systematic review (2013-2014)
- Impact evaluations of access-to-energy programs targeted at households
- Formal Insurance and Productive Effects Study (FIdES)
- Why Has the Demographic Transition Stalled in Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Improving employability through job counseling and job placement in Tunisia: an impact evaluation
- Measuring and analyzing female and youth empowerment in Tunisia Measuring and analyzing female and youth empowerment in Tunisia
- Public works programmes in developing countries – challenges, implementation issues and impacts
- IndORGANIC - The societal transformation of agriculture into bioeconomy - Turning Indonesia organic?
- Eliciting the willingness to pay for eye glasses
- European Network "WEGO: Wellbeing, Ecology, Gender and cOmmunity"