Since October 2015
External doctoral Candidate at the Chair of Management, People and Information (Prof. Dr. Marina Fiedler)
2004 - 2010
Studies International Business and Cultural Studies at the University of Passau
Diploma thesis in cooperation with IBM: „The value of Work Life Integration-Programs for employee recruitment, motivation and retention“
Degree: Diploma in International Business and Cultural Studies
2007 - 2008
Studies abroad at the University of Granada (Spain) within an integrated triple diploma course
Degree: Diploma in Interpreting and Translation
2006 - 2007
Studies abroad at the University of Limerick (Irland) within an integrated triple diploma course
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Applied Languages Europe
- Siemens AG – Senior Recruiting Manager and Teamlead Executive Search (Munich)
- Santander Consumer Bank – Trainee General Management (Mönchengladbach)
- BMW Group – Internship International Sales Strategy (Munich)
- German Embassy - Internship at the Economic and Cultural Department (Panama City)
- Giermindl, Lisa; Strich, Franz; Fiedler, Marina. (2018). How do they differ? Analyzing the motivations of Posters and Lurkers for participation in Enterprise Social Networks. JITTA, 19(2), 89-120.
- Giermindl, Lisa; Strich, Franz; Fiedler, Marina. (2017). Why do you NOT use the Enterprise Social Network? Analyzing Non-Users’ reasons through the lens of Affordances, Proceedings of the 38th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Seoul (South Korea).
- Giermindl, L., Strich, F., & Fiedler, M. (2018). Improving Digital Collaboration: Opportunities, Challenges, and Recommendations for Enterprise Social Networks. 18th Conference of the European Academy of Management. Reykjavik, IS.
- Giermindl, L., Strich, F., & Fiedler, M. (2017). Do Enterprise Social Networks increase productivity or lead to information overload? In: Proceedings of the AMCIS 2017. Boston, MA.
- Giermindl, L., Strich, F., & Fiedler, M. (2017). Posters versus Lurkers - Analyzing the motivations for participation in Enterprise Social Networks. In: Proceedings of the Academy of Management 2017. Atlanta, GA.