Prior to your studies abroad:
Step 1: Selection of courses at the foreign university:
Once you have chosen one or more courses offered at the foreign university, please check whether they meet the following prerequisites:
- Be comparable towards courses offered at the chair in terms of content and time exposure. This applies to courses that are accredited for a specific course at the chair.
- Contents with reference to the teaching and scientific focus of the chair in case the course shall be accredited within major in AFT (Accounting, Finance, Taxation).
Step 2: Application of a Learning Agreement
In order to apply for a learning agreement we kindly ask you to hand forward the following documents to Mr. Neumeier:
- completed Learning-Agreement Application form
- a course description that contains at least the following information:
- Detailed structure of the course
- Information regarding relevant literature of the course
- Information regarding the time schedule, targeted type of students, and required prerequisites.
Please make sure that the information provided is either in English or in German!
Step 3: Issue of a Learning Agreement:
Promptly after handing in the application, we will contact you in order to inform about the possibility of an issue of a learning agreement or whether further information will be required. After successful examination we inform you when to pick-up the learning agreement at the chair's office.
After your studies abroad:
Step 4: In order to recognize your examination result, please hand-in the following documents at the examination office:
- Learning Agreement
- Proof of performance or Transcript of Records of the course
- An Evaluation sheet of the student completed by the professor of the forein university.
If you have further questions about learning agreements please contact Mr. Neumeier via e-mail or during office hours.